The purpose of Ubora Solar Solvers is to be a benchmark in talent and human quality. We will only succeed if we are an open and diverse company.
It is fundamental to us, in order to uphold the company’s values, to offer a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all people regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, neurodivergence, ethnicity, race, origin, socioeconomic status, ideas politics and religion.
This Code of Conduct reflects our expectations for all those who participate in Ubora Solar, as well as the consequences of having a behavior that we do not expect from you.
We invite everyone at Ubora Solar to help us create safe and positive experiences for everyone. To build a workspace we are proud of.
What we expect from the team
- Authentic and active participation.
- Consideration and respect in individual speech and actions.
- Refrain from humiliating, discriminatory or harassing behaviour.
- Be aware of surroundings and peers.
- That team leaders, managers or People Operations be alerted if a person is detected in a situation of danger, vulnerability or violations of this Code of Conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed at another person.
- Humiliation or use of abusive language or tones of voice.
- Sexist, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, anti-disabled or discriminatory jokes and language.
- Offensive comments related to gender identity or expression, physical appearance, sexual orientation, neurodivergence, disability, political ideas, race, national origin, religion or personal lifestyle.</li >
- Post, display and share sexually explicit or violent material.
- Publish, or threaten to publish, other people’s private information.
- Free and unjustified sharing of images with sexual content among company employees.
- Taking photographs, videos and recordings without the consent of the people who appear.